Paleo Diet Forum

A forum that focuses on incorporating a Paleo diet in today's get up and go world.

Home  Gallery  FAQ  Search  Memberlist  Usergroups  Register  Log in  
Latest topics
» Hello & Welcome!!
Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:58 pm by freda55

» Hello Paleos!
Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:46 pm by lynzij

» Hi
Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:20 am by Alyssa

» CSA - a Paleo Dieter's Best Friend
Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:43 pm by Alyssa

» Forum Organization Suggestions
Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:15 pm by Alyssa

» Adding in more recipes ...
Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:35 pm by Alyssa

» 365 Days of Paleo
Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:01 am by Alyssa

» Stone Age Food Substitutions
Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:03 am by Alyssa

» Basic Paleo Recipe Principles
Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:24 am by Alyssa

October 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Paleo Diet Forum on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Paleo Diet Forum on your social bookmarking website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Hello & Welcome!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alyssa
Admin

PostSubject: Hello & Welcome!!   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:06 am

Welcome to PDF (Paleo Diet Forum) !!

I started this forum because as I was rooting around the web for a good forum that was focused on the Paleo diet and making it work in today's urban and suburban worlds ... well, I really couldn't find any!

All the forums and discussion groups I found were either geared towards athletes or those that wanted to be the uber-athlete or gyms and fitness clubs (which is great - don't get me wrong!) but NONE seemed to be geared for those that were perhaps not so athletic - or worse, like in MY case - outright fat. Smile

I did stumble across some forums for regular people, but they were the old style forums that I find are impossible to navigate or search successfully ... and I was hoping to find a forum more like this type, easy to navigate and search where we could come together and talk about what we've found that works or doesn't work - help each other get inspired and find great recipes and share our success stories and our tribulations.

You will see a lack of me using "failures" or "cheating" or "slipping" because I think that's where we fail with our food habits. There is no fail, there is a detour ... it shouldn't stop us, it should just be something that we acknowledge was perhaps a choice that was not the best in that time and space maybe and then get over it and move past it - no guilt, no judgments, we get enough of that baggage as it is right? lol.

So let this be a space where we focus on what we do right and the good choices we make and ways to enable ourselves to continue to make better choices and set ourselves up to succeed.

I bet we will all see ourselves get healthier and happier and really, that's what it is all about, right?

So jump on in, create a post and introduce yourself and then start sharing those things that rock your paleo diet like nothing else! Wink

freda55
New Poster
New Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hello & Welcome!!   Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:58 pm

Hello, my name is FREDA from VANCOUVER ISLAND. I have been suffering for over 25 years! Doctors not able to help not knowing the source. PALEO is the best thing that ever happened to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hello & Welcome!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paleo Diet Forum :: Welcome to Paleo Diet Forums! :: Introductions-
Jump to: